Sunday, August 19, 2007

12 Week Photos of our Goat, I mean child

Heather went to have her sequential screening test with our child this week. We did not realize that more ultrasound pictures would be taken. So here are pictures (2D and 3D) of our child. And yes I know the 3D pictures are scary, but I promise our child is human, and not some half-human half goat-alien hybrid. Heather will be 13 weeks on 8/21 and has been mostly without nausea since last week. Also, she seems to have gotten a spurt of energy! Now we begin plans to make our guest room into the nursery. We'll most likely work on doing that (with the help of wonderful volunteers) after our trip to Disney World the first week of October with Heather's family.












Goat Baby!!!



6 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

awwww I'm so excited!! SHE is going to be so cute and her and Hailey are going to be best friends!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

-Ash

The van Brackel Family said...

Do not be swayed by Ashley's comment! We don't know what the sex of the baby is and we won't be finding out until February!!!

Mandy Sroka said...

Yeah! I can't wait. So, am I kinda indirectly related to this "goat" baby?

Ashley Smith said...

We may not KNOW but I have a feeling its a girl... I'm good at these things =) Its a hidden talent of mine... I also think you should name her after me =)

jessica said...

AHAHHAH GOAT BABY?!?!?!?! Hey i WILL be in orlando that first week of October just hanging out and getting ready for a wedding I am in! can we PLEASE see each other?!?!? Miss you guys xo

Amy said...

Looking forward to more updates! Best wishes :)