Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mommy and Michael Bake!






We had a few very ripe bananas not being used so I decided to make a loaf of banana bread from this awesome cookbook for moms! Michael started off in the bouncy seat but quickly became fussy as I started pulling ingredients from the cabinet. I came out into the living room and caught a glimpse of our Jeep Front Carrier and decided to give it a try. As soon as I put Michael in it he was asleep! So, we made banana bread together (ok, I made it while he slept). Jason came home as we were finishing so he took pictures of the two of us. Success number three for the week! Numbers 1 & 2 were getting to two doctor's appointments (yesterday AM and this AM) after feeding Michael, getting myself ready, and getting him ready...we were even a few minutes early.

Excited for more adventures!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Smith said...

awwww so stinkin cute! Why don't you and Michael come over here and cook something for me? =) Love you guys

p.s.- how do you get people that you dont know to quit posting... I get them too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Life at the Vanbrackels said...

We most def got you that carrier! YAY!