Michael says Happy Birthday Grandma!
My mom is currently in Switzerland working on an internship with WHO (World Health Organization) until the end of July. So, she is celebrating her birthday in another country and is working! We figured this little video might be a great gift that she doesn't have to worry about fitting in her suitcase to bring home!
Happy Birthday Mom! I miss you and hope you have a wonderful day!!! I am very thankful to have such an amazing mother! You are smart, beautiful, loving, patient (mostly...haha), and so much more. You have always made sacrifices for your family...including canceling a trip last year for Jason and I and basically moving up here for my month of bed rest.
Enjoy your day...you deserve it!!!
With lots of love,
Jason, Heather, Michael, and Buddy Holly (he still misses sleeping at your feet)
No comments:
Post a Comment