I went to take the trash outside yesterday morning (gone less than 10 seconds...our trash closet is on our front porch) and when I came back this is what I found:
Yes, those are Chinese symbols. I'm not sure what the little man did, but that was the result. It is scary how similar he is to Jason as a baby (mischievous) and even now (wanting to be around cords, electrical things, computers, and TVs). I think I may book a vacation that leaves tomorrow and comes back on Michael's wedding day :-).
It is awesome he is crawling and at the same time I know I am in for a long, exhausting road! But, it will be one filled with laughter and smiles too. He is just too amazingly adorable!!!
It is awesome he is crawling and at the same time I know I am in for a long, exhausting road! But, it will be one filled with laughter and smiles too. He is just too amazingly adorable!!!


3 comments:
So apparently my son is a spy for the Chinese government.
he really is a SUPER cutie pie!
and so smart! chinese is a very difficult language to master at any age.
That is the funniest thing ever! I just laughed out loud for a good 5 minutes looking at the picture! If he's going to be a troublemaker, I better keep him away from my little girl ;)
Post a Comment