Michael Rory just turned one year old on February 27th and it is still hard to believe. I just came across pictures from his first week of life last night as I was cleaning off a memory card. Oh man, I couldn't believe how little he was...I didn't think it was possible that my little boy who runs around now could ever be still in my arms for any period of time. I thought since I haven't been so good about updating our blog lately, I would leave you with a picture from Jason and I meeting our son. Then, maybe I'll update with birthday pictures soon.

I just have to post another picture. Look at that cute face!!!

Ok, one last picture. This is our family before leaving the hospital on 2/29/08 (Leap Day).

I lied. I can't help myself. Here is Michael after his first bath at home.

DONE :-)!
No comments:
Post a Comment