Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

"I thought it was funny to 'fess up about some embarrassing things I'd done that week...by pretending I totally did not actually do them! "   - MckMama

I have been following MckMama's blog for a while now and can't help but laugh every Monday when I read her confessions....especially when I have done some of the same things.  I finally am deciding today to take part in this blog carnival.  If you decide to do it also, just comment on my blog and let me know so I can laugh at/with you too :-).

Here goes.....

I definitely did not spend numerous hours this past week catching up on progress notes for work because I was a month behind.  Nope, that would be utterly ridiculous.

When meeting Jason this week to swap Michael so I could go see a client, I certainly did not lie to my husband by saying "I don't know where Michael got that tissue that he is chewing on", when in reality I had given it to him moments before seeing Jason just to stop the whining.

I most certainly did not contemplate taking my sick son out on Saturday just so I could get some caffeine and fresh air because I was desperate.  Nope....that would be totally irresponsible and selfish.  





1 comment:

Katie said...

LOL- Heather- I love that you did Not Me Monday! I love MckMama's blog and have totally thought about doing my own not me mondaY! You've inspired me! Love the one abou tgiving M the tissue- HAHA!!!

~Katie