Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby #2

December 21st - 15 weeks, 2 days

22 weeks

10 weeks, 4 days

12 weeks, 2 days

12 weeks, 2 days

19 weeks, 6 days

I recently realized that I am not as up to date on sharing belly pics, ultrasounds, and other baby news on the blog as I was when pregnant with Michael. So, I finally scanned our ultrasounds and took a belly pic to post here. This pregnancy is completely different than the one with Michael. My first trimester definitely saw its fair share of nausea, but not quite as bad as with him. Instead, I had headaches everyday until week 14ish. Thankfully that is just a distant memory to me at this point. Other than that, I have felt pretty good minus possibly passing a kidney stone two weeks ago. The Dr. couldn't say it was definitely a kidney stone, but rather it was "most likely" one. The past week and a half have been really good. We are thanking God for a healthy baby and for good blood pressure stats so far.

3 comments:

susie said...

Finally! I have been waiting for this post to happen! Are you guys going to find out what you're having?

Unknown said...

Looking good. Wait 'til you get to number 6. Pictures? I have a hard time remembering his name. Or was it a "her"?

Now to redouble my efforts with Grace. She's falling behind.

Beth said...

You look adorable, Heather! Seeing you just makes me happy. Take good care of yourself.