Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Leap Year Baby?

Well, apparently I'm in this bedrest for the long haul. We had my appt. this morning and for the first time in a while my blood pressure was decent on the first check (which is great). Then when they checked me, nothing was happening again. So I asked if that means I'll go closer to my due date and she said "probably". Since my blood pressure is able to be managed by bedrest there is no need to induce at this point as it would increase my chances of needing a c-section. I have been joking for a while that we are having a leap year baby, but now I'm thinking it may not be too far from the truth. It's 3 days after my due date (not too horrible....but still 2 weeks to go). The baby is still doing really well and all bloodwork and such have come back good too.

Oh, by the way you know you have been on bedrest too long when you think watching a bullriding competition in HD is awesome! I only saw it once, but would definitely watch it again :-).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Birthdays only once every 4 years will save tons of money on gifts.

Hey, Sue saw bullriding at the Wachovia a couple weekends ago. I guess it was combined with a country concert or something. Now she's hot on watching PBR. There's plenty worse vices...