Laser Pointer = $15
Rachael Ray Magazine = $3.99
Internet = $20/month
Text messaging = $5 (unlimited)
_____________________________
Price of keeping a pregnant woman sane = Priceless
I am now 38 weeks pregnant and have been on full bedrest for 2 weeks! I was supposed to have a doctor's appt. this afternoon but they closed the office due to inclement weather. So now I wait patiently (or something like that) for my rescheduled appt. in the morning. I didn't sleep well last night as I was having contractions and couldn't get comfortable. I kept thinking that maybe the contractions would get worse and I would go into labor, but obviously nothing happened. In fact, Jason decided to sternly tell the baby this morning "I'd appreciate it if you would come out today" as he gets woken up by my tossing and turning. So far we can say that the baby has inherited one personality characteristic that both Jason and I have: The gift of being STUBBORN!
The price of keeping me sane has been relatively inexpensive...I'm easy to amuse. My newly discovered time passing device is the laser pointer. Jason ordered it for himself to tease the cat with, but it arrived yesterday while he was at work. It has been quite amusing and I think Buddy is enjoying the exercise. I have also had wonderful family and friends stop by to see me, which has been awesome. My mom is back for a second week here after returning to MD for the weekend. Today she made homemade meatballs and chocolate chip cookies. Surprisingly enough I'm not gaining any weight.
We'll post tomorrow after the appt.!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment